Agriculture Business Loans & Financing
Stop worrying about finding the capital to ensure that your agribusiness is operating sufficiently, no matter the time, or season.
AGRICULTURE BUSINESS LOANS QUICK FACTS AND REQUIREMENTS
Time to Funds
- Improve your cashflow
- Lower costs than other unsecured products
- No collateral required
- Meet customer demand on large orders
- Non-Recourse agreements available for creditworthy clientele
What are Agriculture Business Loans & Financing?
AMP Advance provides agriculture business loans and access to credit which in turn allows family-sized agricultural farmers and ranchers to have capital to complete day to day operations. Our products are used by farmers nationwide to:
- Improve all aspects of your family farming and ranching venture (including, but not limited to, improvements, expansion, transition, or marketing)
- Provide equal opportunity employment to racial and ethnic minority farmers and women producers
- Operations with specialty crops, value-added crops, organic crops, direct sales
- Agricultural youth organizations with active young people need assistance financially for income-producing projects, educational projects, and many different types of agricultural projects.
- Urban farmers and roof-top producers
- Alternative farming operations including, but not limited to, hydroponics farming, aeroponics farming, vertical farming, and freight container farming
Types of Agriculture Business Loans & Financing
Direct Operating Loans
Direct operating loans are utilized when large purchases of livestock and feed; farming equipment; fuel, farming chemicals, farmers insurance; repairs and improvements; and any other form of farming general operating expenses.
Direct operating loans are credit score driven. The aggregate credit score of the orderer (client seeking financing) is the largest determining factor when it comes to being eligible for direct operating loans. Other determining factors include, but are not limited to, industry type, length of time in business, public records of business, and the overall age of the invoices that are going to be paid.
Microloans are operating, or working, capital loans utilized to cover all of the operating needs of small, beginning, or family-based farmers who work with non-traditional farming, specialty crop farming, and small niche focused operations by lessening requirements and requiring less paperwork.
Direct Farm Ownership Loans
Direct farm ownership loans are utilized for large intended acquisitions. These acquisitions include, but are not limited to, large farms or ranches, construction/repairs to existing large farms or ranching buildings and for the conservation and protection purposes of soil and water.
Guaranteed loans are agriculture business loans in which lenders are able to extend large amounts of credit to family farm operators and small business owners who find themselves out of the qualifications for standard commercial loans from small banks or institutionalized sources. Guaranteed loans allow farmers to secure large amounts of credit, with reasonable terms to complete daily operations. This type of working capital can be used for day to day operations, expansion, or materials.
Youth loans are used by young people participating in 4-H clubs, FFA , or a similar organization, to finance educational, income-producing, agriculture-related projects.
Minority and Women Farmers and Ranchers
Minority and Women Farmers and Ranchers loans provide support to full participants of minority and women family farmers. These farmers are targeted by a portion of the direct, legal, guaranteed ownership of the farm allowing minority and women farmers to secure working capital to purchase and operate their farm or ranch.
Beginning Farmers and Ranchers
Beginning farmers and ranchers loans provide capital opportunities to family farm and ranch operators who are eligible even though in business for less than 10 years.
Working Together We Can Improve the Efficiency of Your Agricultural Business
AMP Advance, a leading expert in the field of providing financing options to agricultural businesses, has all of the answers for your questions between our combined 50 years in the alternative lending industry. We have partnered with millions of small businesses in the agricultural industry with agriculture business loans, creating fully customized financial solutions to each individual business owner. Want to know how to improve the efficiency of your farm or ranch?
- Purchase new or used equipment: Your farm, your agricultural business needs tools, machines, farming equipment and many more items for successful day to day operations. To increase business, ensure future success of your business, and stay at the top of the game consider our farming equipment loans and financing options to ensure the next step in your agriculture business' success.
- Hire more employees: More workers directly equates to more production. Use funding to keep a sufficient level of employees employed at your farm or ranch to ensure consistent, prosperous, growth, year in and year out. Using AMP Advance's agricultural business loans and financing options try training new workers in maximum efficiency operations, or even increase overall wages of your employees to increase motivation and work performance.
Agricultural businesses are the backbone of America. Agricultural products feed the nation. By providing us with our fruit, vegetables, and meats you ensure Americans can operate in their day to day operations and activities. You have America's back, we have yours. Let AMP Advance provide the assistance needed to increase efficiency and conquer all of your short, medium, and long-term financial goals and expectations by partnering with us today.
Who is AMP Advance?
AMP Advance is a Miami based industry leading direct funding source out of Coconut Grove, Florida. We help those who are in need of small business financing by providing web based financing options & funding solutions. Our solutions assist small business owners find matching opportunities while assisting small business owners improve their overall financial situations. AMP Advance provides small business loans, business lines of credit, accounts receivables financing, equipment financing, unsecured business loans, and revenue based loans to millions of small business owners nationwide.